Thursday, July 8, 2021

Bobcat's Goodbye

 

I recently received this email from my client and I am sharing her story with permission.

"You did a reading on my cat Bobcat last spring, I think around May 2020.  Something that he told you was about his passing, which was that he didn’t want to be kept alive with treatments and he wanted to go as naturally as possible.  This didn’t make sense to me at the time as he seemed far off from crossing over, and that was not the reason why I had the reading done.  However…on January 15th 2021, my Bobcat passed from advanced renal failure from diabetes.  I felt so guilty about his seemingly premature passing.  I felt it was my fault because I had to stop treating him with insulin shots a few months prior.  Bobcat had started to fight me with each injection, which was negatively impacting our bond, and about the same time, I had become very sick and learned I had cancer.  I couldn’t risk being scratched or bit by him so for both reasons, I stopped the insulin injections.  A couple weeks after he passed, I recalled the reading and found the transcript to refresh my memory.  His message made so much sense and caused me to let go of my guilt.  He went as he requested…especially at the end.  He passed three days after the diagnosis, and during that time, I kept him comfortable, gave him tons of love, and the night before I called the euthanasia service, I knew he was ready.  I had the honor of feeling his spirit leave his sick body; I felt his joy and excitement about being set free. I wrote about it in the following blog entry if you’d like to read it: Bobcat's Goodbye

All that so say, thank you for what you do!  And a good lesson in trusting in the reading, even if the message doesn’t initially seem to fit.

Warm regards, 

Pamela Knudsen

Cat Lady in the Canyon
 

For the Love of Animals,

Frances W. Greenspan 
Animal Communicator and Intuitive
eBay Consultant and Teacher

CLICK the link to subscribe to my monthly newsletter “Animal Talk”


No comments:

Post a Comment