Wednesday, May 15, 2019

What I Love Most About Animal Communication



Thank You, I Love You
I was thinking about what I love most about speaking with the animals and it is the joy of conversation. The animals are so happy to have a voice; to have a say-so in their lives. To let their parents (yes, meaning you) know what they want, to tell them how much they love them and most of all – don’t worry so much.

Many times my clients tell me that they think their pet is hungry or in pain when all they really want is your full attention. We get so wrapped up in our daily lives; we forget to look at them directly in the eye, without the phone in our hand or the TV or radio blaring in the background. They want to be acknowledged, petted, played with or to simply sit next to you. They want to tell you thank you for rescuing me, thank you for the food in my stomach and the roof over my head.  Thank you, I love you, pet me.

For the Love of Animals,

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment