Friday, November 21, 2014

What does my parakeet think of living here with us?


The winner of the newsletter question contest has a 10 year old parakeet named Pulsipher.  She works with a parakeet rescue group and her question for him is...

"What do you think of living here with us?"
Pulsipher is thankful to have a caring family, he has all the comforts a bird could ask for.  He just wonders why there are so many birds coming and going - his concerned was that he would be the next one "going".  I explained to him that his family cares for birds that are in between loving homes and assured him that this is his forever home. I felt a sign of relief from Pulsipher.

Working with rescues and fostering animals is such a loving way to help those animals looking for their forever home.  Fostering takes a special kind of heart...my heart wants to take them all in...unfortunately my two cats Harmony and Itty Bitty have set their boundaries in my little condo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment