Friday, September 11, 2020

They Will Always Be in Our Hearts


I love to speak with the older animals. Some know that they won’t be here much longer, or they know they may not have another chance to tell their mom or dad their wishes when the time comes.

Our pets are very aware of their short time on this planet – compared to ours. They usually want to go in peace and not have their bodies held here – their spirit is ready to go. Signs of this are when they no longer want to eat or drink. The body is ready – they will always be in your hearts.

Being at home more I find myself reflecting on my life, home, future, passions, wishes, bucket list – yes, that bucket list – traveling to the seven Wonders of the World. I started going through my old files, physical papers, and on my computer. I realized I had not reviewed my Will since 2007!!!! OMG, do you know how much my life has changed since 2007!!! The other thing I started to think about is what happens to my pets when I am no longer here? Hopefully, that will be a long time from now – but thinking about it was thought-provoking. I know it is not a fun topic, but seriously one that I don’t think many of us have given much thought. Whether you designate a person, rescue, funds, or whatever – make your wishes clear to those closest to you.

For the Love of Animals,

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment