Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Notes from Happy Students


Hi Frances,
I want to thank you for the class today. My road to developing my intuitive abilities has been a bumpy one thus far, and after this last week I was feeling pretty vulnerable and defeated, not sure if I wanted to keep going with it. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to come today,as I was very down this morning,  but I’m so glad I did, as it put the wind back in my sail. The exercises we did were fun and easy to do, you were so kind and calming. The messages I received from Isabelle and her mom were very healing. It was wonderful to be in a group with such lovely people. Thank you so much again, you are amazing! ~ J



Hi Frances, 
Thank you so much for today's class. You are a compassionate, extremely knowledgeable teacher, and are definitely on your path!! Thanks for sharing your gifts with us today. :)) I really learned a lot, and look forward to working with you again!   My best to you! ~ S.W.




No comments:

Post a Comment