Saturday, May 16, 2020

Conversation with Bobcat


Hi Frances,
I can’t thank you enough.  You helped in so many ways.  I didn’t realize just how sad and depressed he (Bobcat) was over the loss of Lexington.  And now that I’m cognizant of the issue, I can see it in his demeanor. Good news; he’s perked up a bit I believe because he’s feeling better.  He’s responding to the insulin and the antibiotic—and reiki.  I have been diligently giving him reiki healing every morning and he just laps it up.  You also helped me by validating that I have been, to some degree able to communicate with Bobcat, that the responses I received from him were real.


Here is my conversation with Bobcat:  
Hi Bobcat – how are you?  
I’m ok why?  

Your mom asked if I would talk with you is that ok?  
Yeah, that’s ok with me.  She’s so good to me.  I know I have my stuff she deals with, but she’s really a good mom and I really appreciate all she does. 

Do you miss your siblings Topper and Lexington? 
Yeah, especially Lexington – it’s kind of lonely with him gone.  Even though I’m not much of a player – I enjoyed just knowing he was there.  I’m kind of getting lazy in my old age and really don’t get around very quickly – but I’m ok.  I know mom gets worried and takes me to the doctor – but I feel fine – I’m just big boned – I know I’m fat – but let’s say big boned.  I don’t hurt anywhere.  I’m just bigger than I used to be.  

Would you like a new companion?  
What kind? 

What kind would you like? 
Oh, I don’t know – I suppose a cat for sure.  Maybe a younger version of me – or even two so they could play with me and I could just watch.  You know, I just am not a player.  I like to sit and watch.  

Ok I’ll let mom know your preference.  So what would make you happy?  
Oh, probably being 10 years younger.  

You’re funny, Bobcat – I wouldn’t mind that either.  Let me rephrase that, what can mom do to make you happier?) 
Mom doesn’t have to do anything – it’s just time that can help.  I just sit and remember the good times with Lexington and it makes me sad he’s not still here. 
So maybe the distraction on one or two little ones around might help, you think? 
Yeah – it certainly can’t hurt.  Distractions are good and they probably need a home like I did.  
You’re very sweet Bobcat – anything you want to tell your mom?  
Please let her know I really love her and appreciate everything she does for me.  I’m not going any time soon, but when it gets to be my time, please let me go naturally or close to it.  I don’t want any extra stuff to keep my body going.  Oh and both Topper and especially Lexington have been bugging me while we’ve been talking.  They want to let mom know they love her and are watching over her and me too.  
Thank you, Bobcat – I’m sure mom will be happy to hear that message from them. 
Thank you for talking with me.  
You’re very welcome Bobcat.  Talk you and mom later today.  Bye for now. 
Bye.
* Note to Bobcat’s Mom:  When I tune into Bobcat’s body I see the pressure on the heart from the surrounding areas.  It feels like a suffocating push.  If you can possibly reduce the caloric intake and add mobility and play, this will be very beneficial to Bobcat.  Yes, the weight gain and depression is the cause of this issue, but I believe can be reduce with diet and exercise.  Play with a mouse or feather on a stick to get him up and moving.  The addition of younger energy will also get him up some – adding some activity even if it is going to other areas where the little ones might play.


No comments:

Post a Comment