Friday, August 27, 2021

Be Good To Yourself




This is a reading for the mom of a 15-year-old dog who had passed. She was still grieving and wondering about how he was doing months later.

Here’s his message to mom:

I know mom didn’t want me to go but my body was ready. We had such a good life together. She was so caring to me. I love her so much – even though my body isn’t there, the love for her is always there. I have lots of friends here – new ones that came at the same time I did. We all had our loving homes and like to tell each other our stories. Sometimes I check in on mom – especially when she is sad and missing me. She may feel like I am right there with her – and I am; energetically. She may sense my presence and she needs to know it really is me. Sometimes I’ll lay on the bed with her.

Please let mom know I left my body when I was supposed to – no questions about that. She did everything right so please do not feel any guilt about what was done or not done – it was all done the way it was supposed to be. I am happy and energetically healthy and one day our energies will meet again. Not in the physical body, but after that. Please allow yourself to move on and share your love with another pet if you choose to. There is no jealousy, you are not replacing me – it is just as it is supposed to be. Be as good to yourself as you were to me. Focus on your happiness and not those around you. You come first – others will take care of themselves.”

For the Love of Animals,
Frances


No comments:

Post a Comment