Thursday, July 8, 2021

Words of Wisdom from a Poodle

Words of Wisdom from a Poodle
 

My clients are so amazing, both the humans and the furry ones.  The wisdom and guidance from the messages I receive, many documented in my various books, give such incredible guidance to read and re-read at different times of my life.  With my new chapter, moving to another home after 18 years, is very exciting and brings a bit of anxiety in the waiting for the actual day of the move.  My client asked me to speak with her dog. Fudge, who had crossed over a few months back, as she missed him so and wanted some words of wisdom.  I felt a very close bond with him and was happy to speak with him as well.  Here's the message from Fudge:

Hi Fudge - do you have a message for your mom?

Please tell mom the love she has been looking for is coming. It is within herself and allowing the outside energies to emerge with her gentleness. She has learned to feel the energies of those not in her best interest and embrace those who she can learn from and grow with. Some growth with others may be temporary, but have a profound impact. She has grown so much during her time of grief and learned more about herself - by herself – even if others are around her. Listen to that child within and embrace, skip and play for that child within is ready to emerge again in a powerful growth of joy. Take the proverbial jumprope and jump for your heart's content to glow and grow to embrace your life to come. 

Thank you Fudge – I will read these words for my own guidance as well, you are so wise.

Yes, my dear, they are also a reflection for your new beginning as well. 

Thank you, Fudge - until the next time we speak - bless you.


For the Love of Animals,

Frances W. Greenspan 
Animal Communicator and Intuitive
eBay Consultant and Teacher

CLICK the link to subscribe to my monthly newsletter “Animal Talk”



No comments:

Post a Comment