Saturday, August 12, 2023

A Perfect Goodbye


 I have been blessed to do my animal communication readings for over 20 years.  Recently, I received a message from a client whose cat I read for many years ago. This was her first cat, and she came to her as a hungry stray kitten.


My client:  "My female 15-year-old cat, KT had not been feeling well and had had no appetite.  I decided to take her for the first time to see a vet as she was not eating or drinking.  The vet said she has a tumor in her stomach.  She has only been treated using homeopathy, so I will not use any aggressive treatment like surgery or chemotherapy or even pursue additional diagnostic studies.  I would, however, like for you to speak with her.  Many years ago, I was having behavioral issues with her, and you spoke to her -- and no problems since. 
Question -- how best to assist her in this, her final performance."

Frances:  Hi KT – I hear you’re not feeling very well. Can you tell me about your thoughts at this stage in your life?

KT:  Thank you for giving me this opportunity to talk with my mom. I love her so very much and want her to know how appreciative I am for the life we have had together. She was the best person for me to have as my mom. She understood my moods and my idiocrasies that only she could understand and tolerate for me. I have not been feeling well for a while, but tried to hide it the best I could. I never wanted to leave Mom’s side but my time on this planet – for my body anyway – is coming close to an end. Food is not settling well, and I do not feel like my body can go on much longer without it. I would rather leave on my own, as long as I am not suffering or causing Mom undue hardship. I do not want the doctor to do anything to keep my body here as it is not part of my life’s plan. Please let Mom know that I will always love her and cherish our time together. I will be around her when she thinks of me and talks to me. I will hear every word she says out loud or in her thoughts, so she knows I am with her even when my physical body is long gone. Please know that I love Mom very much and will not be offended if she brings another stray into her life when the timing is right. I can assist to find her the perfect stray – not to replace me, because of course nobody can do that, but to share Mom’s love that she has to give. I thank you for the opportunity to speak with Mom again for the last time - unless she wants to talk after I cross over – I’m good with that too.

What a perfect goodbye story for KT and her mom. (Unless of course, she chooses to speak with Mom from the other side.)


For the Love of Animals,
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment