Sunday, June 12, 2022

Enjoy Your Furry Friends

 


Last week I had an animal communication session with a cat who was near the end of his time here. 

When I asked him what he wanted he replied: 
“Sometimes I think it would be easier to not be here anymore, but I do enjoy mom’s love and attention.  I am still able to eat and enjoy that quite a bit.  If I ever stop eating that is a clear sign I don’t want to continue and please help me along to my exit.”

My client laughed and said as a treat for him she would feed him his favorite cat food, the less expensive but tasty ones.  Food is one of their favorite things in life – love and a roof over their heads follow closely behind. 

Years ago, I had a client who wanted to know if her dog Lucky who was deaf and blind, was ready to go to heaven.  I asked him and he said, “No, the food is too good.”  Little did I know she had specially marked meat in the freezer with his name on it.

Enjoy your furry friends all the time you have with them as they pack a lot of love in that short time with you.  

For the Love of Animals,
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment