Charlie is a male Holland Lop bunny, he is 3 years old and has been rehomed three times along with his mate Sally, a female Grey Holland Lop bunny before coming to my client.Frances: Hello Charlie – how are you doing?Charlie: I’m good to stay with our new mom. I really like her. She’s very gentle to us. There are no children to bug us or dogs to run away from.Frances: Is there anything you want to tell your mom?Charlie: Please tell her I really appreciate the care she gives and I’m so happy we are here. I know Sally didn’t understand why she was taken from the other family, but I figured it out right away.Frances: You’re so smart, Charlie.Charlie: Well, it didn’t take a genius to see the difference in how we were treated, or should I say ignored, by the other family. They were too busy in their own lives to pay any attention to us. Thank you for what you are doing for the animals too. Nothing can make us feel as comforted as actually having a voice that could be understood by humans. That’s really special, you know?Frances: Thank you, Charlie, for your message to your mom and me. You are very special yourself. Bye for now. I’ll be talking to Mom in a little bit.Charlie: Ok and we’ll talk again, right?Frances: Yes, when I talk with Mom, I’m sure we’ll talk again. Bye for now.Charlie has a fear of abandonment, so when I said I would be back, he really had nothing more to say, he just wanted to be sure I could be trusted to keep my word.
For the Love of Animals,

No comments:
Post a Comment