Friday, October 11, 2024

Ruby Watches Over Mom



My client’s dog Ruby crossed over in July. Her words were very comforting for her mom.

Frances:  Hi Ruby – I understand you crossed over in July. How are you doing?

Ruby:  Yes, I did. I’m much better now that I don’t need my body to get around.  I watch over Mom when she is sad and worried about me and if she did everything she was supposed to for me.  Please let Mom know I will always love her and tell her not to feel guilty about me and my passing. Everything happened the way it was supposed to.  I was ready to go and I knew it would be easier for her not to have me on her mind when she was supposed to be working. Unlike humans, we kind of know the process for crossing over and see our greeters ahead of time.  Fear is not a part of the process because we know what it will be like when we go.  The most concerning is leaving behind the human that has all those other feelings of guilt, fear and sadness.  I do come to help Mom when she is feeling those feelings and send her loving energy to replace them.

Frances:  Mom wants to know if you hated the puppy.

Ruby:  I didn’t hate the puppy, I knew it was my time to go and he was my replacement so to speak.  It’s normal not to want to be without a furry companion and I knew he would be there with her when I was gone.  

Frances:  Are there signs you are giving Mom so she knows you are there? 

Ruby:  Sometimes she feels me in bed with her but she thinks she's imagining it.  It’s me.  I want to give her the comfort of me being there with her.

Frances:  Thank you, Ruby.

Ruby:  Bye and thank you for doing this for Mom.

Frances:  You’re very welcome, Ruby.


For the Love of Animals,
Frances


 

No comments:

Post a Comment