Friday, May 14, 2021

A Nice Place to Be


A Nice Place to Be


Thinking about this month’s newsletter message from the animals I realized I was really at a blur; but this blur was one of calm.

I am at a point where I have so many wonderful things coming up for me and my cats seem to be picking up on the same calm. The little furniture I have left in my living room has been a central point for the two cats and I. They will be around me and sit with me while watching TV or looking at my laptop. The cat toys are around me and sometimes they’ll play, but mainly they’re at a calm place too. They’re not running around crazy with all the boxes - at least not all the time. Once in a while, they use the boxes as stepping stones to look from high above.

The calmer I am, the calmer my two female cats Ollie and Sage are and it’s really become quite a nice place to be.
For the Love of Animals,

Frances
 

No comments:

Post a Comment