Monday, July 15, 2024

Hellooo Dolly!


Dolly is an 11 year old Lhasa Apso mix. 
Her mom wanted to know if she was happy. 


Frances:  Hi Dolly – how are you?

Dolly:  I’m good, why?

Frances:  Your mom asked me to talk with you, is that ok?

Dolly:  Sure, anything for my mom – she’s the best. Why can’t she be with me all the time or me go with her all the time?

Frances:  Mom likes to go out of the house to work, shop, eat – stuff like that where dogs can’t go. Mom has to work to make sure you have food in your tummy and a roof over your head. Does that make sense?

Dolly:  Yeah, I suppose, but I can wish it so, right?

Frances:  Yes, you can wish and dream all you like. Do you wish to play more?

Dolly:  I would like to go for car rides and see other places. It gets kind of boring seeing the same walls all the time.

Frances:  Why don’t you like to be around other dogs?

Dolly:  I like people better, dogs are unpredictable.

Frances:  What do you like about your mom?

Dolly:  She is kind and sweet and gentle. She cares for my every need, and I love her very much. Please tell her thank you for choosing me to love and care for. I am the luckiest dog ever.

For the Love of Animals,
Frances


 

No comments:

Post a Comment