Friday, November 12, 2021

Reflections and Transitions



November for me is a time of reflection with life changes and transitions. My personal journey includes retiring from my day job, moving to the desert (actually Rancho Mirage) and reflecting on how happy I am in this beautiful community.  I am excited to continue working with you and your pets via telephone and Zoom.  Working from anywhere in the world is possible when I tune in telepathically – there are no miles or languages as barriers. Yes, even if I don’t speak the language of my human client, their pet and I are clearly communicating and if the human client has an interpreter, we’re good to go. 

I recently spoke with a 16-year-old cat, Luna, who had recently crossed over.  She had a beautiful message from the other side to her mom.

Hi Luna – I understand you are now on the other side, how are you doing?

Oh, I’m so glad mom contacted you.  I wanted to tell her all my thoughts when it first happened, but I knew she couldn’t hear me like you do.

I’m glad she did too – so what would you like to tell your mom? 

Please tell mom how much I love her and not to feel bad about how she found me.  I was not suffering as she perceives it – it was more frustrating knowing I couldn’t do anything for myself.  I wanted to go in my sleep but it just didn’t happen that way.  Many times I tried, but I kept waking up.  I was told it would happen when it was supposed to happen.  Mom has a new life now, she is ready to blossom into her own woman, much more sure of herself than ever before.  She has the strength and courage to do more than she ever thought she could.  She is now encouraged to be her whole self, to express herself, to be in the moment with her decisions.  I am very proud of her.  I am happy she has a man in her life, a new partner to share in her growth.  When she met him and introduced me, I knew this was the beginning for her and it was my time to step away.  These are transitions in our lives that we bring in new energy and let go of the older energy.  Not good versus bad – not at all but recognizing what is a good match in this phase of our life.  She needs to let go of concerns on what she could or should have done differently for me or her own decisions for herself.  Take each day as a new choice, a new adventure, a new way to look at life.  It was my time to release my body and nobody could have prevented that release. She was the best mom, companion, caretaker and snuggler I could have ever asked for.  I love her very much – to the moon and back.  We will always be connected by our love for each other – that will always stay in our heart and soul. Please let her know she can talk to me anytime – she is not holding me back as I can energetically be in a multitude of places at once.


This message can be an encouragement for all of us – read it again to see what resonates with you.


For the Love of Animals,

Frances


 

No comments:

Post a Comment